SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner
Automated CPAP cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in your mask, hose, and reservoir with no disassembly, no water, and no harsh or messy chemicals in order to enhance your home CPAP experience.
SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaning Machine Features:
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 2 Year Warranty
SoClean CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
Do you need a Adapter?
Do you have a ResMed S9, ResMed Airsense 10, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel ICON™, or a Fisher & Paykel 600 series? You will need a CPAP machine adapter for the SoClean to be compatible.
No Adapter Needed, With Fisher and Paykel 600 Series Adapter, With Fisher Paykel Icon Heated Hose Adapter, With Philips Respironics System One 60 Adapter, With S9 Climate Line Heated Hose Adapter
When should you change your filter / valve?
The SoClean CPAP cleaning machine requires that you change the filter and the check valve every 6 months.